GuidePedia

2
It went from 7 below to 27 below in the space of hours here.
Man I am glad my bike is parked in my office! All warm and safe.

Yes, you could call me hard core - and yes I'll admit I am worse than most guys when it comes to my ride.

I love having it close to me. For those of you who have never seen pictures of my office, here is a shot of the first thing I see when I walk in to go to work.

Blackie sits about 6 feet away from my desk and at times like this when it is cold enough to freeze everything up - she's my inspiration.

When I am frustrated with things, I have a chair that sits directly across from Blackie and all of my favorite Motorcycle Art and awards - sitting in that chair helps me calm down and re focus.

It's a wonderful feeling to look at my Keg Push and Weenie Bite Plaques, my MAX award...helps to remind a person of why they do what they do yah know!

When it comes to bikes in the house I have, over the years allowed motorcycles to be built in my kitchen, stored in my kitchen - had them parked for the winter in my bedroom - nah, I'm not over protective - I just like motorcycles...

I would love to hear your stories of the odd places you have parked your motorcycle and what you do to overcome the PMS Blues. Submit your stories to me at bdbetty@gmail.com - who knows - we might even print it in the Busted Knuckle!

Stay safe and brrr...warm if you can!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

  1. Greetings from Wichita Falls, Texas. I found you while blog surfing.

    Take care and drop by my Psycho Circus if you get a chance.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog there Paul

    ReplyDelete

 
Top