GuidePedia

0
How much thought do you give to the way you feel?
I mean how much do you really think about it?

Good health is something we all take for granted. A few weeks ago I had blacked out and fallen bruising my ribs horribly. Why? I had been working 17 hours pretty much non stop and had forgotten to eat, had very little to drink and had forgotten to take my Mila.

That little incident caused me to re evaluate how I handle my work day.
Number one, now before I go to my desk I pour myself a juice and add my Mila to it, then I set an alarm clock to help me remember to take breaks and eat.
One of those breaks involves exercising or stretching for 10 minutes.

I have introduced two things into my life in the last 6 months that are making huge differences for me now.

The first thing I have introduced into my life is the practice of intentionally practicing the Law of Attraction every day. I am learning to control the negative chatter in my head and learning how to focus on the things I do want in my life as opposed to thinking constantly about the things I don't want.

The second thing is Mila .

Mila has done for me what my doctors couldn't. It has enhanced the quality of my life beyond belief. I have been very faithful to taking my Mila every day other than for that one 17 hour day.
Consistency is very important to any change you want to effect in your life. That one slip taught me how important consistency really is.

Mila is the most pure whole food known to man. It is packed with essential nutrients, Omega's and Antioxidants.

In the two short months since I began taking Mila, so many things in my life have improved.
I am a menopausal female who is not on hormone therapy. I gave up the hormone therapy - it was a terrible experience for me. Instead I was dealing with it naturally with Evening Primrose oils etc. I had zero libido and horrible night sweats. Not any more. Mila has taken care of both problems for me. I have not had night sweats for about 7 weeks now and my libido is returning (Hubby's happy about that)

For those who don't know my history - I had a bad car accident about 11 and a half years ago. Since then, walking stairs has been something I have avoided like the plague, arthritis was making my poor feet scream all the time and I was constantly in pain. Today, I can do stairs without crying or gasping, my feet do not burn all of the time. (I still wear my braces for ankle stability however.)

Another thing that has happened for me is the lessening of muscle pain, the shin splints and other aches I have had for years are about a half of what they were.

I was a medical mess. IBS, hormones out of whack, arthritic pain, muscle aches....and now, well all I can say is WOW, I can't believe that these two changes I have implemented in my life have altered my course so drastically, but they have!

Your health is something you can not afford to ignore.
Without good health riding your motorcycle becomes exceedingly risky, think about that.

No matter what you decide to do to improve your health, the first thing you have to do is SOMETHING - ANYTHING, just START!

I invite you to check out Mila - and if you decide that it is something you would like to try I will make you an offer. If you agree to use it for 7 days and I mean really take it every day, I will send you a 7 day sample. It costs me $15 plus shipping to send it to you, but if you decide after reading all about this whole food that you really want to try it, I will ship you some.

I want to see others who have been in horrible pain from bowel and digestive problems, hormonal problems, arthritic and muscle pain to try it. I can not express to you how much better I feel and all I want is for you to try it. If it works for you we can talk about how you go about getting it sent to you regularly. If it doesn't help you at all, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If you do decide this is right for you - what's it going to cost? $60 per month approx. (It is shipped in US Funds and you have to add the shipping costs into the equation - it is shipped out of Ontario so there is no duty and is FDA approved as a whole food)

For myself, I can tell you this much:

I was paying out $29 per month for Salmon Oils, $ 24 for Evening Primrose Oil, $10 for Tums/Pepto Bismal. I was paying out over $60 per month for pain relievers like Advil, 222's and Robaxisal.

Now I spend $60 per month and have one product - one FOOD, that is helping me manage the multitude of health issues I have had.

So I am about $60 per month richer and I am feeling better than I have in years.

If you have any questions about the Law of Attraction and where to find more information on intentionally living a better life or you would like more information about Lifemax's Mila, please, drop me a line. I'll be happy to share all of the resources I know about with you.

I am on the way to creating the life I have always wanted, a healthier more rewarding life than I have experienced since I was a young woman. If that is where you'd like to be, join me and the thousands of others who are also on this same journey...

After the dump of snow we got here in Grande Prairie last night it feels like riding season will never get here, for those of you who are lucky enough to live in an area where you are already bringing your rides out of hibernation - PLEASE - ride like they are out to get you.

Stay safe and warm...
Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top