GuidePedia

4
And I am going for a ride...been working since 3:30 am so I can get out on the bike for a bit.

I hope if you can get out to go for a putt that you will take care, there is so much crap on the roads and man some of those cagers...please - enjoy the day but stay safe.

And Blackie, my 07 Street glide says..."All work and no play"..."fire the witch you work for, let's go play"...

Ride like they can't see you - because they can't.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

  1. Happy Easter to you, your Daugther and your partner
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
    Joyeuse Paques ma tres Chere amie...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have time, please look at this...
    http://baronsview.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-canadian-girlfriend-had-affairand.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe - you are so sweet to me...sorry about the affair but, it is what it is...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...Have a Great Easter
    All the best to you, Mark, yours and his.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top