GuidePedia

0
As disappointed as I am to not have been able to ride here - I am also grateful.
Had I ridden I'd have gone through snow, sleet and a lot of rain - the Coquihalla was awful - about 4" of snow at the summit...

I was recently interviewed for Travel Alberta's new on line magazine and while the author didn't write things quite the way I said them - he did a pretty good job.

Here is the link to the article:http://freshtracks.travelalberta.com/#/8
Trying to get caught up on emails and urgent phone calls, then getting geared up to ride pillion on Bryan's trike for the Penticton OMRA Poker run today - registration is from 12 noon until 1pm

Weather looks like it could be iffy - but what the heck - I am here, have lots of gear and I am ready for some wind after being caged up!

If you are riding today,
Please - ride like everyone around you is blind!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top