GuidePedia

0
I find myself facing some huge challenges at the moment, hubby and the MS (the prednisone has him and everyone around him on an emotional roller coaster), Lori leaving tomorrow for Drumheller to be with her man for the summer and a growing business that is demanding a lot of time and focus. I know that this too shall pass and that things will improve...but there are days where that is hard to remember.

So when I can't ride my bike to clear my thoughts and brain I listen to music. It seems to help me keep my spirits up and helps me to focus and concentrate on the things I can change and do. Music lifts my soul almost as well as my motorcycle.

What do you do when life feels out of control?
When you can't ride your motorcycle to put things in perspective - what do you do?

I am always looking for ideas to help me stay on task and focused. Your comments, thoughts and ideas would be very appreciated.

In other news, our web site preview will be delayed a couple of days as Ali works out a couple of new kinks that surfaced - the good news is, it's gorgeous and
I can't wait for you all to see it.

The Canuck Chicks Conga is well under way...I hope you have been following these gals on their adventure!

If you are fortunate enough to be riding today, PLEASE - ride like everyone around you is blind and can't see you, stay hydrated and use respect with that throttle hand.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top