GuidePedia

0
This weekend is a time for giving thanks.

I give thanks for my husband. The most patient and loving man in my world.
I give thanks for my daughter. A young gal who went through all kinds of trials to become a beautiful and giving person.
I give thanks for my friends. Although not many, they are solid and true.
I give thanks for my motorcycle - it clears my head and keeps my heart happy.
I give thanks for my home, though tiny - it holds a lot of love.

Most of all I give thanks to the good lord for bestowing so much beauty, wonder and joy in my world. Thank you for the gifts of life and love.

What are you thankful for?

I hope you are surrounded with friends, family and love today - and good food!
If you are riding today - you lucky sott - Please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you.

Belt Drive Betty
National VP AIM-Can
Alliance for Injured Motorcyclists
www.aim-can.com
www.beltdrivebetty.com

Post a Comment

 
Top