GuidePedia

0
While today is Valentine's Day - the day of love, there are many who are lonely and alone.

It is sad to think that can be true, but it is.

For those who have not realized their true love, have faith, do not despair for I am here to tell you that love can come later in life.  My good friend from the Edmonton CMA, Brian Dyksley found love...meet his lady, his wife - Michele: (Congrats you two!!!)

I myself never found my true love until I was in my 40's - meet Mark - the most patient, gentle and caring man in the world:

Yes, for those who think love stinks - remember - “For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.” - Ivan Panin

I wish you all a wonderful day of love and even if it isn't the kind of love you are looking for, know that you are loved and make a difference to your friends. I hope you count me one of yours...

Please join my new Personality page on Facebook - It's where you'll be able to keep up with me as I embark on my most aggressive riding season ever - the Bikers United In Remembrance Conga.
10 provinces, 2 territories, 16 states and close to 40,000 KMS! Raising funds and awareness for great military charities across both borders in the Great Military Riding Club Challenge!

We will have all of the forms and pledge sheets, riding map and information ready to go by March 30th!

And don't forget that this is the 11th Anniversary of The Busted Knuckle Chronicles and we will be celebrating all year long!


The news feeds are filled with stories today - please check them out at www.beltdrivebetty.com where our work is keeping You informed!

I leave you today with a few funnies, shared with me by friends on Facebook and via e-mails:





Have a fabulous day everyone!

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Writer

Post a Comment

 
Top