GuidePedia

0
Today I am feeling very discouraged by humanity.

The situation in Ferguson Missouri shows to me how far from civilized we really are.

I understand fully that a lot of people think the white police officer shot and killed a young, unarmed black man because of race and not out of fear for his life.

I get that the police services in many regions of north America are becoming too powerful, lie and cover things up, I get that there is not much justice in our justice system, but I have a few questions for all involved in the mindless violence that is taking place as a result of the grand jury decision...

Link to her facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Natalies-Cakes-More/274915157402
WHERE is it OK to destroy the property of others because you are angry?
Where is it OK to "crap" where you eat, where you live?
Where is it OK to steal cars from other citizens, destroy their businesses, their livelihood? ARE THEY THE PEOPLE who run the grand jury? Are they the people you are really angry at?

This whole "BLACK LIVES MATTER" campaign disgusts me.
The campaign should be "ALL LIVES MATTER".
The Campaign should BE POLICE OFFICERS NEED TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

WHY are people destroying the property of innocents and hurting the quality of lives in their city?
You are NOT doing your case any good, in fact you are justifying the violence that the police can and often do perpetrate.

Hurting the innocent makes NO SENSE to me, whatsoever.
The increase in insurance premiums, the heartache and grief - WHY? Seriously - WHY?

I am tired of mindless violence and wars, tired of being lied to by the powers that be, tired of people hurting each other because they can't agree. I am tired of greed and subterfuge.

I look at the situation in the motorcycle community south of the border and the deep, deep hatred that runs in the MC circle and I have to wonder - WHY?

Why can't we just coexist? Why do we see such deep, long-lasting hatred?

Why do I, someone who has only ever tried to be a good person, pay my bills, my taxes and look after my family and better my community have to pay for the sins of those who came before me?

Why do we have to hold on to such deep hatreds?

When are we ever going to understand that all people bleed?

We all want to be loved, to have a roof over our head, food in our bellies and to live lives of meaning.

We are more similar than we are different...

I am tired of people thinking that life is somehow a competition.

We all end up the same way, dead.

Today I am mourning the loss of two beautiful people - my mother inlaw and that of a young lady named Lindsey whose family is dear to me, the Cousineau's of Eastern Passage NS.

It's a tough time of year for so many. Our troops who are fighting the extremists called ISIS, for those who suffer from depression and loneliness, for the elderly and the infirm.

Death and the sorrow it brings is one thing we all of have to deal with.

But death also brings with it, introspection - a questioning of the meaning of life, of one's purpose and when I see the mindless violence in places like Ferguson, the cruelty and brutality of groups like ISIS - when I think of the Ebola crisis, the situation with Russia, domestic violence and so many other horrible things that mankind is capable of, I wonder...

I know the good people are capable of, so why can't we bring that side of ourselves out more?

I pray for peace, for compassion, understanding and love.
My dream for this world is that one day,  people can be kind to one another.

That's all...

What say you?

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider











Post a Comment

 
Top