GuidePedia

0
This has been a hectic week. I have a good portion of the subscriber and business cards going out in the mail today. I took a bunch of work with me to do at night and it has paid off.

I am happy to finally have my books done - there's still some error clean up to do but we are getting that done too.

I spoke to the Olds Chamber of Commerce yesterday and the feedback about the show was very positive. I just hope the negotiations over enhanced policing go that well.

I am going to be measuring things out at the Ag grounds to start my vendors layout.
We already have about 20 vendors registered and hope to get that layout up on the site in the next couple of weeks.

Looks like Biker TV will be sending an Alberta film crew to cover the show and Sid's Cycle show is also coming! I am hoping to hear from one more TV show....this is fabulous for our community!

Please read the alert about the missing girl, our members from the CAV sent it in. If you see this young girl, please let the authorities know.

Have a great day.

Post a Comment

 
Top