GuidePedia

0
Between IBlogger experiencing some technical difficulties for a few days and the fact that I have been painting the old garage here at home to make a bigger office for myself I have been very busy.

Ali has been coding her fingers to the bone as you can see by the new things that keep popping up on the site. The lady amazes me.

I hope you will check out our Preferred and Referred contest - maybe recommend a shop or a waitress for their great customer service - you could win a killer prize....

We have the New "How well do you know Arlen Ness?" contest for tickets to the Red Deer Motorcycle show and more stuff coming down the pipes all the time.

Have a great day and now that my blog is back up and the painting almost done, I promise to chat here a wee bit more often....

BD Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top