GuidePedia

0
I went to the Edson Toy Run yesterday. I have been sick for the last three weeks and not up to being on my bike.

At 7 in the morning I was still trying to decide if I felt up to the ride....449 Kilometers each way and I had to be back last night as I had a date with this handsome Frenchman I am married to.
Well, I decided my soul needed the ride even if my body wasn't so happy.

Man am I glad I did. I had a blast. Randy from the Grande Prairie Toys for Tots Group was my riding partner. We left GP at 8:45 am - 4 degrees - got into Edson for the Ernie O's Toy Run. Over 175 bikes showed up...man they host a great event! We left Edson around 3pm. Randy and I parted company at the Wapiti River and I got home at 8:30pm in time to take my hubby on a date.

We went to the Yuk Yuks Comedy Room at the Stonebridge (The Old Trumpeter) BDB Club Partner Daryl Makk was doing his routine. If you haven't seen him you are missing out on some great belly laughs! He is freaking hilarious! For those in the Calgary area check out his Comedy Detour Club.

All in all, although I am a tired girl this morning - I had a fabulous day and man did my soul need that!

No matter where you are riding today - ride like they are out to get you!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top