GuidePedia

0
In a couple of days we bid farewell to the old www.beltdrivebetty.com

Ali almost has our new forums done, the

new BDB Groups area for those who want a place to host their group forum for free.
We still have the classifieds and job listings to pull over, but other than that, we are there!

We still have small tweaks and fine tuning to do on the new site, but we are slowly working out the kinks. In all I am very please with the results!

I need a sports editor, someone who is interested in sifting through the feeds and posting the articles and links in our sports section.

I need moderators for our own BDB Forum.

If anyone is interested in giving me a hand, I'd love to hear from you.

Have a safe day - ride like they are out to get you - because, they are.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top