GuidePedia

1
Today is the official 6th Birthday of the newspaper, The Busted Knuckle Chronicles and it is also my wedding anniversary.

Yesterday my husband and I had our traditional NASCAR day watching the Daytona 500.
A lot of my friends teased me because in a previous life I was a florist and they thought that that must be why we got married on Valentine's Day - WRONG! I chose the 16th of February because of the Daytona 500 - I set my husband up for success, now when they start advertising the first race of the NASCAR season - he thinks...hmmm...there's something I am supposed to remember!

For the paper's birthday Ali and I are putting something special together which will be ready in time for Thursday - the next day the paper comes out. It should prove to be fun and interesting to see what comes out of it!

Just about have the events calendars cleaned up and they will appear in this week's newspaper as well...speaking of which, I still have about 50 to go through so I should get back at it....you all have a great Family Day and I'll chat with you tomorrow.

Stay safe and warm...
Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

  1. Congratulations to Hubby and yourself on your wedding anniversary. We wish you both many many more years of Happiness, Health, Wealth and Bliss. Ex-Florist eh? nothing wrong with that..at least you learned how to make flower arrangements...
    Happy Birthday to the busted knuckles. It is an excellent piece of work

    ReplyDelete

 
Top