GuidePedia

0
I have made an executive decision to take the next three days of with my husband.

No updates, no work, just me and him.

He says he feels well enough today to go for a short scoot - says he wants to try so I am all over that!

My heart, my soul needs time on my bike and time with him. I am grateful to be getting time with both!

I want to pass on my condolences to the family and friends of Ray Seely, a local Grande Prairie Rider who was killed yesterday near Lake Louise.

In other news, American Authorities have been successful in obtaining guilty please from 14 members of the Outlaws MC

I hope you are enjoying the new web site - we still have a few kinks to work out, but it is coming together beautifully.

If you are fortunate enough to be riding today, take a walk around that iron steed before you get on it, ride like everyone around you is blind and can't see you, stay hydrated and PLEASE, use respect with that right hand.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top