GuidePedia

0
Many thanks to the people on my Facebook who answer the questions I pose here with so much thought and care.

The last round of questions regarding leathers really answered some questions for me.

Perhaps I should have you guys and dolls as a screening committee. Before an advertiser is approved to advertise with us they should have to answer questions on their products or something...

Poor Brad Pitt got his new chopper all banged up trying to get away from the paparazzi in LA the other day. What a life that must be - living in a fish bowl. It's bad enough living in a smaller centre with busy bodies...

Anyway, I have event calendars and ads to work on so...
If you are fortunate enough to be riding today, please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you.

Belt Drive Betty
National VP A.I.M.Can
www.aim-can.com
www.beltdrivebetty.com

Post a Comment

 
Top