GuidePedia

0
Hubby and I had a great night out. As part of the President's Choice Awards Night, we won a night out in the Jacuzzi suite at the Stanford Inn here in Grande Prairie. They happen to be one of our business partners in the BDB Business Association.

We had a nice meal, were treated to a monster suite - this thing was bigger than our house!
We had a good breakfast and headed home. You can use your imaginations should you choose to figure out what we did with the time in between! Needless to say it was a much needed bit of alone time for he and I. It was strange being in a hotel in GP, we both felt like we were doing something we shouldn't be, I can't explain it but it hit both of us as funny.

Anyway, I'll be doing a review on the Stanford Inn and how I was treated for one of the upcoming issues of the paper...

I am not combing through news feeds today. If figure that if you want to know what the top ten of anything was in 2009 you'll go find it. I am only interested in two things as this year draws to and end.

My family and you, my extended family.  I wish you all of the best that 2010 can offer. Much of what it offers will be up to you - the Law of Attraction in Action...

I intend for 2010 to be a banner year for everyone in my world, my circle of influence.

Have a fabulous evening - PLEASE - DO NOT DRINK/Partake in any altering substance and drive...

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP A.I.M. Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top