GuidePedia

0
My fiasco with calendars continues...I got an email from someone who ordered a kids calendar - at first I did not understand the email - so I went and looked at my only copy of the calendar and sure enough the printer never put in the calendar pages - rendering this calendar completely - totally useless - I shake my head - I guess in the excitement to get them out I never really looked at them - I just wanted to get them in the mail - so I did the only thing I could do - I refunded $10 of the money paid by these people.

The Calendars were $20 with $10 going to charity - since the charity - The Little Warriors had been paid already - I refunded the calendar cost - so in all - I would have been farther ahead to have just donated to the charity without all of the work it took do the calendars and have to fix someone else's mistake - live and learn right...somedays you are the windshield - some the bug!

I am keeping today short and sweet since I am already three hours behind on the day - check out the news feeds at www.beltdrivebetty.com to see what might affect your world...

I leave with with a few giggles from around Facebook etc...cause I NEED TO LAUGH RIGHT NOW!


Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend...

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top