GuidePedia

0
I am about to embark on a diatribe that may piss a few people off...
Today, out of Montreal, comes word that Dayle Fredette, a member of the Hells Angels in Quebec has turned informant.

Now - I am all for the "good" guys putting the bad guys away but I believe that if you do the crime, do your time.  This so called "biker" rolling on his brothers makes me shake my head for it appears to be all in the name of money by the way the article reads...can his testimony be trusted? I mean...

What happened to honour among thieves? Seriously - I have always had trouble trusting the police cause they say one thing and then do another, but I always felt I knew where I stood with the 1%ers because they said what they meant and you could take it to the bank...every time I hear about one of them rolling I wonder...
This brotherhood we keep hearing about - is this the way brothers conduct themselves?  Or is this an example of the new world order that even amongst those who are supposed to be brothers, whose patch is supposed to mean something - looking out for number one is more important? Hmmm....

In London Ontario one reporter is offended that 2 members of the Hells Angels had their motorcycles in a custom motorcycle competition at the London Motorcycle Show... He doesn't understand how people can be outraged by a sex show being held at the Womax, but it's OK for members of a "criminal organization" to display their bikes at a bike show....

There is an interesting invention for those of you who fly your own small plane or charter one - want to take your motorcycle with you easily? There's a way to do that now - the MotoPOD

In Sicamous BC, they announced that there will be a big Cabaret in May as a teaser to Sturgis North and a full day of Sturgis North activities during the rally....

There are lots of other bits in the news that may be of importance to your day or life....check them out at www.beltdrivebetty.com where we do our best to bring you the motorcycle community news from around the corner and around the world.

We have been experiencing some intermittent speed issues on the new web host but we have pinned down the cause and are working to rectify that  and hope to have it resolved by Monday - it's a tad complicated when things work together well in one browser but don't in another...

That said, there is still a Show 'n' Shine going on that has entries that need votes so I hope you'll put up with slow speeds long enough to cast your vote today...

I leave you with some funnies shared wuth me by friends on Facebook and by email...



Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend.

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top