GuidePedia

0
They have found the engine to the Mamba - it too is in pieces. It was found in a junk yard.

The people who stole the car and trailer obviously did not know what they had or that it would be absolutely useless to them. No one in the jet world would dare touch a J46 right now.

I was crew chief on that car for 5 years, I know what that car means to the fans, my daughter and my ex.

Hundreds and hundreds of hours of work lay ahead for Doug and his wife Jeannie......I feel for them. If you can help in any way please check the community alert for the pay pal button we have installed for them, and and all donations greatly appreciated - if you live in the Tampa area and have some spare time - help putting the Mamba back together will be needed as well........

Post a Comment

 
Top