GuidePedia

0
This week has been maddening, delightful, sad and happy. It's really a roller coaster ride this life we live.

My uncle passed away this week at 56 years old. He'd battled with cancer for the better part of 2 years. The last few months have been awful for him and his family and friends. For a number of reasons I can't attend the funeral, but I can tell you I loved, respected and admired the man.

I'm sad yet releived. His sufferring is finally over. RIP Emil Cyr Poitras.

One of the happier things that happened was my daughter and i went for an afternoon at the Mirage Salon and Spa. For a Christmas present my wonderful husband had bought us a mother and daughter manicure and pedicure with a massage. What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon. I spend so many hours at the computer I forgot what it was like to go out of doors!

Thank you Mark - Nicky and I had a great afternoon.

Two more days and I should finally be done merging and rebuilding my books and information. If all goes well new subscriber cards should be out in the mail this week! I have been working on them for about 13 hours a day for the last two weeks, I am so close to being done I can taste it!

Yes, our lives are all a giant roller coaster ride and I am learning that for every low there is a high and for every high, a low.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Post a Comment

 
Top