GuidePedia

0
In about 6 hours I will be on the highway to Edmonton. I'll be stopping in at Doug Blackie's in Leduc to wish him a Happy Birthday and to finish training Sandra.

Tomorrow at 5:30 am I am on a plane to Toronto and the Super Show - I am in the MAX Award winning riding club booth of the Chrome Divas as a special guest of the Toronto Super Show.

I am so honored and more excited than words can express!

I am looking forward to meeting Ken Venus of Biker Radio Magazine who interviewed me a couple of weeks ago and Adrian Blake from Ride On who interviewed me some time ago for the Sun...who knows, maybe I'll get a chance to turn the tables on them! It will be great to see Bar and Hedy again and I am finally going to get to meet Cookie, we missed each other the last time I was in Toronto when I got my MAX award.

I am very excited about going to all of the January Bike Shows - yes I am looking forward to seeing the new iron offerings but more importantly I am looking forward to seeing and meeting you - the wonderful people who make up this community!

Our Beat the PMS Blues Show 'n' Shine has 96 entries in it! Thank you everyone!
In my mind this is a huge success and Ali and I are already planning the next one!
This is a wonderful way to "meet" everyone. WOW!

While I am on the road, Arlene will be working her but off on the events calendars along with Bryan.

Ali and Lori will be approving new members, Ali will be posting the news and approving stories and I will fill in where I can as time and connections to the internet allows.

Wyz will be posting her daily puzzles and Sandra and Poet will be around in the forums.

I am going to keep my blog up to date and fill you in on how the shows are going, but watch the Busted Knuckle Chronicles and the BDB Club e-newsletter for features and discount coupons to some of the shows...

2009 is going to be the most fantastic year! I feel it in my bones!

Riders across Canada - United by our machines - Have a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Stay safe and warm and please, if you drink, find a safe way home please. I want you around to harass and laugh with next year!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top