GuidePedia

0
Man this has been a cold hearted winter already and it hasn't even really begun yet.
Got a note from my mother inlaw in Montreal and they sure aren't having a very good time of it either.

I guess I'd rather have the cold than rain and snow....

There are now event tickets from 5 events to be given away in our show 'n' shine and if everything goes well we will have a few from out east in there soon too!

There are some beautiful motorcycles in there folks. If you haven't checked them out - I invite you to.

Anyway - BDB Club cards are being made up for the subscribers to the hard copy and along with the list of businesses that card is good at they will begin going out in the mail on Thursday!

I look forward to having that monster job done very soon!

I hope where ever you are, you are staying warm...be safe

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top