GuidePedia

1
I stopped in to see Insane Customs in Edmonton and have signed them up as new BDB Partners! Great shop, Big Bear Choppers and all kinds of clothing and gift items...

Layton - our humor columnist underwent the first of many surgeries - he was in far rougher shape than the scans originally showed...follow Layton's progress here:
http://backroadscholar.wordpress.com/

I am heading to Thorsby in a few minutes to hook up with Bruce from Kountry Kitchen Bakery - he wants to advertise with us and he is a rider himself, then hubby and I go to the U of A....Hopefully today we will get some answers on hubby's situation. That would be a good thing. Today will, I hope be a day for some answers!

Chat with you all when I know more about Layton and my sweetheart...until then, stay safe - ride like everyone around you is blind, stay hydrated and use respect with that throttle hand.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top