GuidePedia

1
Well, through sleet, snow and rain, high winds and sunshine! I made it home last night and am just getting ready to head to Edmonton with hubby for his appointment at the U of A tomorrow!

I am sure glad I came home as the old boy is having a tough go of things.

Our humor columnist - Layton Park - is undergoing surgery today and I will do my best to keep you updated on his progress. Apparently he was dehydrate and basically rode off the road!

Other that that - I need to get packed so please people - ride like everyone around you is blind and can't see you, remember to stay hydrated and be respectful with your throttle hand!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

  1. I hope you have a nice trip and that all goes well for your second half and for Layton Park

    ReplyDelete

 
Top