GuidePedia

0
I'd sure like to know what bee is up Mother Natures Bonnet...
This cold, snowy, rainy crap can leave anytime...

I am heading to St Albert today to stay with friends tonight, ride to Redwater tomorrow morning and heading home Monday morning.

My daughter is staying with hubby right now, she moved in to the spare room until I can get home so at least I know hubby is being looked after.

I hope and pray that this gloomy weather won't prevent people from attending the events that are on for this weekend like the Ride for Dad in Calgary, after the theft in Vancouver at their Ride for Dad it would be wonderful to see a lot of riders come out and help this cause along.

No matter where you are riding to today, please ride like everyone around you is blind and can't see you and use respect with your throttle hand - PLEASE.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top