GuidePedia

0
I have one word for the thieves who stole from Randy Young....and the Friends of Veteran's Honor Ride...SCUMBAGS

The dirtbags broke into the Friend's of Veterans van, stole his computer, camera and his briefcase in Regina on Sunday night. Over $3,000 worth of gear was stolen but what is far, far worse - interviews with 17 veterans are now gone as well.

The lack of respect is astonishing to me.
My cousin Cederic is serving his third tour in Afghanistan, my mom and dad were military - both my kid brother and I were born on bases, he in Downsview ON and I in Ft Churchill MB.

I am a supporter member of the CAV and on behalf of the veteran's whose stories were stolen, on behalf of Randy Young whose hard work in memorializing the stories of those vets has been stolen -I am saddened and disappointed - I hope the thieves gain a conscious and return the memory cards at least.

If you are riding today - PLEASE, stay safe, ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you, stay hydrated, ensure your iron steed is in good repair and PLEASE, use respect with that throttle hand.

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

 
Top