GuidePedia

0
I wonder how all of the people I care about that I can not share the upcoming Christmas day with are feeling, what they will be doing.

I wonder how all those who are trying to travel home are faring. It boggles my mind when I watch the news - how travelers at this time of year can get so angry at the airlines...like they can or did order the bad weather that always seems to plague us this time of year. Both of my grandmothers died in December, one on the 17th and one on the 18th, ten years apart.

My dad's mom we buried in -37 with the windchill -62

My mom's mom we had to wait until mid January as the ground would not thaw enough even with a fire banked on the plot - the backhoe couldn't get through.
Christmas time - December - why is anyone surprised when the weather is crappy?
You'd think they'd be more surprised when it's not!

Oh well, I pray for everyone who is traveling, I, PERSONALLY think you are crazy, but I hope and pray you arrive safely. I refuse to travel this time of year - I would rather celebrate early or later, just not in December.

There is a whole ton of news today. Please check out the headlines on our What's Hot Page at www.beltdrivebetty.com The latest news, sports and jokes along with the newest forum posts and comments on articles on the site are all there for you!

Only a little more time until our show n shine....have you seen the prize list?
Remember we will still be adding prizes until the end of January....
Beginning January 1/2010 you will have one month to get your pictures loaded on to our web site. You will be allowed up to 8 pictures.

On February 1st we open up the voting. Get your friends lined up, invite them to become members on our site, and if they sign up for membership they will get a free subscription to the Busted Knuckle Chronicles for one year as our way of saying thank you and welcome!

You earn BDB Points when you refer a friend and you can spend those points in the BDB Rewards Centre.

They will get all of the benefits of being a BDB Club Member -same as you - including the savings card that is good for specials, discounts and or special services at 140 locations and growing! It all starts January 1st 2010....

If you are fortunate enough to be riding today, it means you don't live here!
Please, ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you.

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP A.I.M.Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top