GuidePedia

0
I have a week from hell coming up. I have to finish the last of my invoicing for 2009, finalize as much of the year end books as possible, get the last of my marketing stuff off to be printed for the January bike shows,events calendars to work on and Christmas - YIKES....I have been working since three this morning and I am so far behind I think I am first. It's a Monday morning - go figure!

In learning how to "eat the elephant" called my work load, and in learning to attract more of what I want in my life, I am learning that you have to shift your mind and your energy to that which makes you feel good.  So since I have gotten off on one of those "Monday" morning starts so to speak, I decided to heck with it, I am going to exercise, do dishes and tidy the house, and then I am off to the Salvation Army for a couple of hours to fill hampers. I wasn't going to go because of my work load and then I thought I can't not go...

It feels good to help others, it puts my life back into perspective and helps me to exhibit the deep gratitude I feel for the blessings in my life.

This Christmas, giving back to my family and my community are going to remain high on my priority list. And new for 2010 - I am putting ME on that priority list.

So, how do you shift energies when stuff derails on you?
How do you stay focused and on top of it all? How do you choose to "eat the elephant" called your work load? What tricks can you pass on to the rest of us?

Please share your strategies for handling the lemons of life - I can use all the help I can find and I am sure we will inspire and assist more than one other person today!!

If you are fortunate enough to be riding today, that means you live somewhere where it's warm and I really hope you have an extra bed!  Please, if you are riding, ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you.

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com

Post a Comment

 
Top