GuidePedia

0
Are you up for the HUG Challenge Red Deer???

I hope so. I want to see 900 hugs come in from you guys and dolls in that Central AB Country!

I am looking to grow subscribers too - in a HUGE way. Why? Well - for the first time ever newspapers are able to access some government funding! I need 2500 more subscribers to put myself in the right category to qualify to apply for funding.

This would be a great time for you guys and dolls to start recommending the paper/our phone book and web site to your friends!

We are doing some unique fund raising with riding clubs and non profits - check out tomorrows From the Depths of File 13 for all of the low down - your group/club can get in on the fund raising if you want!

I am off to the U of A to go see my mom so I am going to keep this really short and sweet today.
If you are riding your motorcycle - please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you. For everyone else - come join us at the Beat the PMS Blues on line Show 'n' Shine...

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP A.I.M. Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top