GuidePedia

0
What a wickedly great weekend...

I am so honored by all of you who stopped in at the booth to give me a hug and either renew or get a subscription to the paper and pick up your 2010 phone book...

I was stunned to see how many people came specifically to give me a hug - you have NO idea how humbling that was. I found out that our subscription base is almost as strong as Canadian Biker and Mojo! That was very exciting to hear!

We have some new business partners coming on board with us. Kate King Jewelry, Athabasca Tourism and Lakeland Tourism and potentially a few more! The Edmonton show was a blast and was very rewarding.

I want to thank Doug & Sandra for their help and support in the booth, Bob from the Two Hills Run to the Hills Rally - it was great having you work with us!

The partnership with Mighty Peace Tourism has be phenominal and I am so gratified to see that many, many riders are looking forward to coming up to our neck of the woods for a ride.


In the news today: so far not a ton...For our friends in the Vancouver and upper Washingston State region Scooter Stuff is closing out as is HawgZotic in Langley - check out their face book page (http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=128793800098&ref=ts)

There is a Yamaha YZ450F review - the web site this review is from has spome pretty interesting motorcycle reviews for your perusal.

And for all of my four legged friends there is a story that was submitted by a good friend that I hope your masters/owners will read...


If you are one of those lucky dawgs who is riding - PLEASE ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you. And if like me you can't ride right now, join us for the Beat the PMS Blues on line Show 'n' Shine - it helps with that Parked Motorcycle Syndrome!

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP A.I.M.Can
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

 
Top