GuidePedia

0
To my community that we have going here on blogger, on www.beltdtivebetty.com and on my Facebook page - all I can say is THANK YOU!!!!!

You have helped me to come up with so many great ideas and names, the trade marking help and advice of lawyers who ride - OMG - I am so humbled. Some days I wonder whether what I do is of any value to you guys and dolls and days like the last few have yet again showed me that our web site, directory and newspaper do have value and are worth fighting for.

Working by one's self tends to make one wonder - but I wonder no more....

I also have some more hands to help me - potentially anyway.  A gal with newspaper back ground has stepped up to start laying out the newspaper for me so that all I have to do every week is send her the articles, my editorial and get on with what I do best. Promotions and marketing. YES!!!! We are going to give it a whirl, see how she feels about it and who knows...I may be in a position that all I need is to find a decent book keeper and we will be off to the races! Finally - OH LORD - THANK YOU!

We are in the process of developing a new motorcycle event calendar that we will print once a month - June, July and August to hand out at the rallies and rodeos, poker runs and other events that we attend this year.
As soon as we have the pricing details we will be looking for businesses that would like some short term, higher end advertising to cover the costs. We want to make the calendar free to the riders.
If it can't happen for this riding season, perhaps next, but it is in the works. In the mean time we will continue printing the events in the newspaper.


In the news today:

Enfield is getting a new power plant.

Honda has unveiled a new electric concept car/motorcycle

Ridley has been sold

Yamaha Reveals the 2010 XT1200Z Super Ténéré

The RCMP are blaming Mastercard and the owner of the stolen vehicle for the deaths of two Vancouver Island riders...

If you, my friend, are riding your motorcycle today, I hope and pray that you will do so in such a way that you stay safe. You are important to me and to others in your world - so PLEASE, ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you.

For everyone else there is still time to vote on the fabulous machines that are entered in our Beat the PMS Blues On Line Show 'n' Shine. If you have some time to kill and are looking for a way to kill it, please help out the whole riding community by taking one or all three of our surveys:

Hotel/Motels

Camping/Campgrounds

2010 Riders Survey

That's it for me today folks - have a fabulous Thursday - enjoy your newspaper & newsletter if you are a Busted Knuckle Subscriber.
Enjoy your newsletter if you are a BDB Club member and if you aren't a member on Belt Drive Betty dot com or a subscriber to the Busted Knuckle - we'd love to have you join us! Membership on our web site is free and the newspaper is only $15 plus GST per year!




Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
A MAX Award Winning Web Site
National VP A.I.M. Can
www.aim-can.com
Western Canadian MotoRescue Representative
www.motorescue.ca

YOU, make it a great day!

Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulders
and your hand over my mouth! Amen
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitterBlogger

Post a Comment

 
Top