GuidePedia

0
Man am I on a roll!
Mother nature was even nice as I went riding around Leduc talking to businesses (we now have two more partners in Leduc - Deathe Wobble Rentals and Cherrie Red Tattoos) and then I was off to Spruce Grove to hook up with Barry from TJ and the Biker Wear - another new partner.


Barry took me around and introduced me to some business people and not only did we sign up some new business partners there but we gained a ton of auction items for our F.I.R.R.E. auctions on Facebook.

The bidding is going really well over there!

I had a really good time with the Harley-Davidson of Edmonton HOG Chapter - they are frustrated over the new noise bylaw as it is already affecting attendance at the Alberta Provincial HOG Rally of which they are hosts.  That's a rant for another day!

The news is really light today which is a good thing for me as I need to get ready to ride with the Two Guys Who Like to Ride Meet Up group - we are going on the Cyote Poker Run to Chipman!

I still have a ton of paperwork to do as well so wherever you are riding to today, PLEASE, ride like everyone around you IS blind and IS out to get you. Ride Proud - Not Loud!

Belt Drive Betty
A MAX Award winning web site!
National VP of Marketing
Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education

Contact Me LinkedinFacebookBloggerTwitter

Post a Comment

 
Top