GuidePedia

0
Well, after all of the rain and event postponements it looks like finally Mother Nature is gonna cut us in the west a bit of a break. It means that this weekend is going to be a busy one. For me, I have 13 potentially new clients to see along with following up with about 10 - that's just today and tomorrow's agenda! On Wednesday I plan on attending the Realtor's Ride night at Bo Diddley's here in Edmonton, Thursday and Friday more sales calls, Saturday a run to Chipman and Sunday the Ride for Hunger in Redwater - then Monday sales calls on the way home... There never seems to be enough time to do everything I would love to do so I do what I can. I wished that I could clone myself but I don't think the world is ready for that!

In the news today:

Another rash of accidents - go to the Latest News section on www.beltdrivebetty.com
(about half way down the What's Hot Page - in the middle) to see what's gone on.

I know that some of these collisions are avoidable and some appear near impossible to avoid - if you have been riding for any length of time and you want to bring your skill level up - then please consider getting a hold of  a DVD from Flo at Ride Like a Pro Canada or Jerry "Motorman" Palladino in the US - I promise it will be the best $40 or so dollars you invest in yourself. Although I get very precious little time to work on my own skills - watching the DVD's have certainly helped me and the little bit of parking lot time I get also helps.

F.I.R.R.E. was started to help injured riders and their families and it was taken a step further to help educate motorists and riders alike as well as to begin lobbying to assist with riders rights - now although in its infancy, F.I.R.R.E. is already working on assisting two families - we really don't want to have to help anyone - we want everyone to arrive alive but the reality is, there are a lot of dangers out there and the better trained you are, the better prepared to avoid the obstacles and dangers you become. The reality is there is a time lapse between insurance paying out and the time your bills start coming in - we want to help so please visit our Facebook group or our web site and PLEASE get involved.We have some great items up for auction on our Facebook Page and truly hope you will take a gander....remember folks - there but for the grace of God go I.

In Nova Scotia an alleged member of the Hell's Angels has been arrested for a double murder in Montreal

Moto Guzzi has gotten less weird??

Italika in Mexico is celebrating a huge milestone...

Please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you, IS out to get you and remember to ride proud not loud!


Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com

A MAX Award Winning Web Site
National VP F.I.R.R.E.
www.firre.ca
Western Canadian MotoRescue Representative
www.motorescue.ca

 
YOU, make it a great day!

Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulders
and your hand over my mouth! Amen
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitterBlogger

Post a Comment

 
Top