GuidePedia

0
Two days in a row for pretty much good news in the news!
It sure lifts the spirits a whole ton when there are not so many accidents top have to report on.

Last night I had the distinct pleasure of going to two of Edmonton's ride nights.
The Edmonton Realtor's Ride for Kids Night at Bo Diddley's in the West end and the one for Ride for Dad at Ceili's. Even though we got caught in torrential rain going from the west end to downtown I still enjoyed the heck out of the two events. It was nice to see that riders were out to support such great causes.

This weekend I am going on a poker run in Chipman with the Edmonton Motorcycle Meet Up Group and then to the ride for Hunger in Redwater. I had hoped to go cheer my friend Erika on in Athabasca at the Union Hotel for the big Karaoke sing off - but my schedule is a little too gruelling for that.

I hope the weather man is wrong about rain on Sunday - I really hope that! Please pray for us all that our charity events get to go off with sunshine gracing the events!

There is sooooo much in the news today - please visit www.beltdrivebetty.com and in the center of the What's Hot home page there is a module with all of the latest news - I have a ton of new partners to get paperwork done for and then to get packed up and head out for more sales calls on the bike and then in to Leduc!

Talk to you all tomorrow! Have a fabulous day and please remember: Ride like EVERYONE around you is blind, can not see you and IS out to get you! Ride Proud not Loud!

Belt Drive Betty
A MAX Award winning web site!
National VP of Marketing
Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education

Contact Me LinkedinFacebookBloggerTwitter

Post a Comment

 
Top