GuidePedia

0
Sunday proved to be a fatal day in the Lancaster Pennsylvania region. Police have not been able to figure out what happened or why but what is known is 3 motorcycles with 2 people on board - EACH ON hit the same van in different spots!

("It's really hard to tell who was going which way because the van was hit in three different areas," he said.Penn Township police had identified most, but not all, of the five people killed as of 9:30 p.m. Sunday, according to King.  "Nobody has come forward that actually saw the crash itself, so if anybody did, I'd appreciate a phone call," King said. Anyone with information should contact Penn Township police at 665-6959.  Read more: http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/262127#ixzz0s96LjGxO)

My prayers go out to the families and loved ones and I pray that an answer as to what happened is found.

In Gander NL - the Ride for Sight has officially concluded for 2010

In Ottawa ON two riders are in the hospital after hitting the back end of a truck.

In Timmins ON riders collected Toys in their Annual Toy Run

The Optimists Clubs of Ontario are holding a motorcycle rally to help raise money for the Bravery Bead Program

For those familiar with American Biker Politics - one of the most staunch defenders - Sputnik died of a massive heart attack. Sputnik was head of The Texas Motorcycle Rights Association.

In Maine the funeral of Outlaw MC Member Thomas Mayne took place without incident - police had feared that violence could erupt .

I have decided on the Outlaw Bikers DVD Series and while I agree Liane Langlois deserves huge cudos for her work on gathering signatures for the repeal of the Edmonton Noise Bylaw and I will send her my copy - I want the giving of these DVD Box Sets to be about getting more people involved and Liane is about as involved as one can be!

So - to that end, I am going to take Poet's suggestion from my Face Book Group and I am asking you to send me a write up on WHY you deserve this set in your DVD collection.

You MUST submit it to me at (bdbetty @ gmail.com) Fix the spacing folks - Must be a minimum of 500 words - I want it in by July 10th...I will make a decision on the winner then - in the mean time - Poet, you win a set for giving me the idea - contact me so that I can get E1 Entertainment to send it to you.

If you are fortunate enough to be riding today...please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you and IS out to get you and ride proud not loud.

Belt Drive Betty

A MAX Award winning web site!
National VP of Marketing
Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookBloggerTwitter

Post a Comment

 
Top