GuidePedia

0
Since the news feeds are nice and quiet other than for sports, I thought I'd take some more time to ask you for feed back on glasses and goggles.

You have all been so helpful in talking about the jackets, chaps, boots etc...and I appreciate ytour taking the time to talk about good gear with me.

Now - glasses...I have some from an outfit called Chaotic Choppers - hands down they were the best glasses I have ever owned but they were expensive - $300 a pair. They had interchangeable lenses and were ultra light weight made from CNC machined aluminum.

Chaotic Choppers is not around from what I can find out and sadly though the frames and lenses are great still the nose pieces are buggered on both pairs and I can't seem to find anyone who can re foam them.

So - I am in the market for a really good set of glasses and or goggles - now I have one more kink yet to deal with. I was just prescribed glasses...so how do you deal with that?

I wear a half helmet...any suggestions?
What should I be budgeting for this particular purpose?


That's all I have for now...I would LOVE your feedback on this topic...you can join the discussion here in my blog, on my Face Book or in our forums on www.beltdrivebetty.com

By the way - have YOU voted on our photo contest photos? No - well I hope you will take 5 and go vote - some lucky human being is gonna win wither two nights hotel or $150!

In the News today:

On Vancouver Island a spokesman for the HA finds himself facing charges

The Old Bike Barn offers some winter storage tips

In Milan Italy the EIMCA show has wrapped up

In Sports, Rossi rides Ducati

Belt Drive Betty
Rider & Editor

The Busted Knuckle Chronicles
www.bustedknucklenews.com
www.beltdrivebetty.com

Post a Comment

 
Top