GuidePedia

1
As many of you know I suffer from a debilitating dis-ease called PMS - Parked Motorcycle Syndrome. The only known cure is to see MOTORCYCLES and lots of them. Our Beat the PMS Blues on line Show 'n' Shine has somewhere around 80 pictures in it so far and that sure helps make the symptoms of PMS slow down. There are some GORGEOUS machines in there!

What are the symptoms of PMS you ask?
Well among the many symptoms some of the worst are:
  • Excessive daydreaming about last year's rides.
  • Anxiousness 
  • Constant reading of anything motorcycle related - some have this dis-ease so bad that they resort to reading parts catalogues even though their bike is so blinged out it takes them 2 days to clean it after a ride.
  • Sitting on your motorcycle making Vroom Vroom sounds
  • Dreaming wild dreams of carving curves in the mountains
  • Being grouchy (more than normal)
PMS can also cause another extreme symptom to crop up known as SS Syndrome
For those not in the know - Shiny Shit Syndrome - although a debilitating dis-ease of it's own is also a symptom of MAJOR PMS
You can't walk by anything shiny without reaching for the plastic.

Come to the Calgary Motorcycle Show - or for my friends and fellow PMS suffers from Ontario to the Toronto International Super Show and  get a fix. Temporary though it may be, indulging your SS Syndrome will aide your PMS greatly - once you have indulged in the SS Syndrome the PMS will recede - but a warning - it is only a temporary fix!

I am on my way for breakfast and then to the BMO centre to get srt up for the Calgary Motorcycle Show - come on down folks - I WANT and NEED my New Years Hugs!!!!

I am going to leave you to fend for yourselves in the news feeds today - I have much to do in the next hour and a half - I will be tweeting from the Calgary Motorcycle Show so if I see anything interesting I will be giving a shout out!


Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

www.beltdrivebetty.com
www.bustedknucklechronicles.com

Post a Comment

  1. I like your list of PMS symptoms. Very creative.
    Hope you get to post lots of pictures from the show.
    Thanks and have a great time

    ReplyDelete

 
Top