GuidePedia

0

It's been a busy week and I have not blogged much. 
I made some time this morning because I want to share with you that Tracy Dawn Smith's case is being reviewed. I shared it on Facebook but also feel it needs to be shared in a much broader way than that.

I am glad to see that there has been enough public out cry over the Tracy Dawn Smith decision that there is a review being conducted. That review board needs to know that people are severely pissed.  On their Facebook PageAdelle Tompkins from B.C.C.O.M. has provided contact information for those who are outraged by the Smith decision.  

And in my humble opinion - unless you say something to the people who can do something about it - it's just whining. BDB

Crown Council Victoria
Telephone: 250 387-4481 
Email: Not Available
Facsimile: 250 387-2828 
URL: Not Available
Service Number: 1-888-339-1188
Mailing Address: PO BOX 9245
STN PROV GOVT
Victoria BC
V8W3E6 CANADA










The Honourable Robert Douglas Nicholson
Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada
284 Wellington Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H8

So that's what's on my mind today - how about yours? Anything on your mind you want to get off your chest?

There's lots of news in the feeds this morning and I urge you to check them out at www.beltdrivebetty.com where our work is keeping You informed.

I leave you with a few funnies and some inspiration, shared with me by friends on Facebook and via email!




Have a fabulous weekend everyone,
Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top