GuidePedia

0
As many of you know this upcoming season of Sons of Anarchy will be the last.
And, as many of you know, I am in a lawsuit and need to raise the funds to fight the "charges" against me.  For those of you who don't know what the lawsuit is about, please visit my Defense Fund Page.

The reason that the final season of SOA ties into me being sued, is that a talented young man named Mark Mullen has donated an entire set of his pastels of the original cast of the Sons of Anarchy to my defense fund.

Mark met Charlie Hunnam through a family friend who was working on the set of "Pacific Rim" and when Charlie saw the renderings of Young Jax, Mature Jax and Clay he wanted to support Mark in his bid to go to college and help pay his way.  Charlie challenged young Mark to create the entire original cast and he did.  Good to his word, Charlie took them to the set and 8 out of 9 of these amazing pieces were autographed. William Lucking had already left the show and so was not available to autograph the piece of "Piney".


These prints are all accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and photos of Charlie Hunnam and Mark together.

I helped facilitate the auction of the originals and Mark decided to donate set number 25 of 25 to my legal defense.

Once season 7 of SOA is over, these actors will never again autograph anything as their character.

Besides this set, there are 2 or 3 other sets left to sell.  Once they are gone, they are gone!

The auction starts on Thursday July 17th with one piece featured every day.

I need to raise the funds to pay a lawyer to defend me.
Right now, my goal is to raise $10K, 3 of that is needed ASAP to pay for this latest lawyer's bill.
The other $7 is to cover the appearance of my lawyer before the courts in Surrey. 

Because of this lawsuit and my crash, my business has suffered. I am just getting caught up on three months of invoicing, marketing materials that have to go out and getting ready to finally mail our phone books out. It's been draining, time consuming and frustrating.

As another way of growing the business and services we offer:


I am offering 25% commission to all riders and or riding clubs who bring new businesses to the Rider Friendly Business Association.

If you are interested in making some money for your club or yourself, give me a call. I need sales people and reporters in every province!

If you are interested in promoting your community, your businesses, your events - get in touch!  bdbetty @ gmail.com
Fix the spaces!

Have a great day everyone, and please ride like everyone around you is blind and cannot see you.

Belt Drive Betty,
Editor & Rider
































Post a Comment

 
Top