GuidePedia

0
In spite of being at logger heads with some of the 1% clubs over the Iron Order MC and their right to exist, and the fact that the Canadian Members conduct themselves differently - apparently, from some of their US counterparts....

Ttoday, I can unequivocally state that I am proud of and filled with respect for some 1% members today.

There are two 1% Motorcycle Clubs who have members that have joined the fight against the Islamic State; one MC as fighters and the other as humanitarians.

Members of the Median Empire MC from Cologne Germany as humanitarians have gone to Syria to provide aid and members of No Surrender MC in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Breda in Holland have gone to Turkey to take up arms against ISIS according to two different news reports linked in the respective clubs named above.
As a female, the spread of radical Islam and the invocation of Sharia Law in many places and the brutality exhibited by ISIS, is nothing short of terrifying.

When I think that my rights as a female infidel to exist, much less speak my mind would not only be gone, but that I would be annihilated; I would be dead because of who I am and the fact that I reject radical Islam (followers of Abū al-Qāsim Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-Muṭṭalib ibn Hāshim AKA Muhammad).

Our governments in Canada, the US and Great Britain need to stop the spread of Sharia Law in our own countries. They need to take a stand for our rights and freedoms instead of selling our identities as countries, nations down the tubes.

They need to stand up for the rights of women of ALL religions, all political backgrounds and all nationalities, but sadly, Sharia Law is gaining toe holds in the legal and political systems of these countries.

To see men who are reviled because they wear the cut of a 1% club step up and be prepared to defend the rights of infidels around the world, even mine...makes my heart swell with hope, gratitude and respect.

I do not care what truly motivated the men of these 1% motorcycle clubs to take action and join the Kurds.  It could be ego, it could be the adrenaline rush, it could be their former military service (assuming there is any), it could be heritage and familial connections - it could be simply that they also want to stop the brutality of IS.

These men are intelligent enough to know the personal risk they take and yet, they took it.

I want to thank these men for helping the Kurds, for having the stones to risk it all.

Their motivations mean nothing - their actions mean everything.

At least that's how I see it from a female's point of view.

My grandmother, Barbara Avis McColeman used to say; "There is a little bit of bad in the best of us and a little bit of good in the worst of us."  It is an understanding that I have done my best to live by.

No matter what ill or good in life they may have perpetrated as individuals or as members of an MC, their actions as men in this situation, make them heroes to me.

I pray for a day when we can all learn to share this world, our countries, cities and towns with civility and respect. When oil, politics and religion don't divide us in harsh and tyrannical ways.

Until then, I am happy to support those who lay it on the line to support and defend the rights and freedoms of those who can't support and defend themselves.

To the men of the No Surrender MC - thank you for joining the military units of the Kurds.
Thank you for laying it on the line. You deserve the same respect our troops do.

Thank you to the Median Empire MC and their humanitarian efforts in the refugee camp called Camp Arabat. The Median Empire MC has been helping Kurdish refugees in a Syrian camp with much needed food and medical supplies.  I will send $5 from every patch I sell to help buy medical supplies.

That's how I see it - what say you?

Belt Drive Betty,
Editor & Rider





Post a Comment

 
Top