GuidePedia

2
As many of you may know, Fraser Wareham - head pressman for the Moose Jaw Times Herald is the rider in charge of seeing that our paper gets printed. The Moose Jaw Times Herald began printing our paper three years ago! The relationship with the Moose Jaw Times Herald has now grown and it is now official! I am a blogger for them and we will be assisting the Saskatchewan Motorcycle Community in getting it's news out in an even bigger way than we have so far!

Beginning tomorrow I will have my own blog on the Moose Jaw Times Herald Website , simply called - Belt Drive Betty...

I would love the assistance of my Saskatchewan riding friends in choosing a really great name for the blog as it's job will be to aide the motorcycle community in Saskatchewan in spreading the word about what's going on!

It will also aide us in changing the perception of motorcyclists - the more places we have where we can communicate who we are and what we do the better off we are!

I am still waiting on my call to find out if my business plan qualified me for the funding to assist in growing this thing. The not knowing is torture...patience is not what you'd call my strong suit!

As soon as I know whether I got what I am looking for or need to jump more hurdles, I'll let you know!

Until next time,

Stay warm and safe and if you live where you can ride already - PLEASE - Ride like they are out to get you, because they are!

Belt Drive Betty

Post a Comment

  1. Anonymous6:02 AM

    Congratulations Betty. Your link did not work but I goggled the paper and went to the Blog section and found your post. It looks good.

    Ride on,
    Torch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...I look forward to readin your blog....!
    Well done Lassy

    ReplyDelete

 
Top