GuidePedia

1
I have a question for small business owners, how do you get everything done in a day that you need to?

For me, I get up at 3 - 3:30 am and plow through as much as I can before the business day starts. How do you manage to juggle everything?

By the time supper rolls around, I eat and fall asleep - my husband is fed up with the fact that I am all business, no play - all I have to talk about is work, I have lost the balance in my life - I had identified that as an issue about a year ago but have not been able to make much headway in finding any balance - what so ever.

I am to the point where I need help, actually I have been there for a while, we are growing so fast - however, I can't afford to pay a decent wage to attract anyone with any skill...and I can not waste any more time trying to train people who have zero skills....

So - owner operators - what is your secret to managing growth?
Anyone got any suggestions for a gal who doesn't know which end is up?  Anything you can share I would be grateful for - I am reading voraciously, learning as I go but it would be a heck of a lot easier if I had some input from the outside - I am sure of that....

In the news today: another American Rally closes down due to economic constraints.

Harley-Davidson's new CVO Ultra is announced and so are their plans to open an assembly plant in India.

We have had a few poems submitted to the lifestyles section, Support our Troops and some interesting inspirational articles/poems added to the inspirational section...check out the What's Hot Page - down at the bottom for all of the latest....

Remember - you only have 3 days left to enter our show 'n' shine and we have over $5K inprizes we are giving away - if you win something you can't use - it is fully transferable to a friend or family member...

If you are a lucky dawg and riding your motorcycle today - please ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you...

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
National VP - Alliance for Injured Motorcyclists Canada
www.aim-can.com

Post a Comment

  1. Enlist family to help...only way and yes it does work

    ReplyDelete

 
Top