GuidePedia

0
For those in Saskatchewan and Alberta - Happy Family Day.

I am keeping this short and sweet today as I attempt to learn how to take a day off - promised hubby we'd treat today like it is our anniversary - which is actually tomorrow but hey we have a holiday we can take advantage of so...a day of family for me!

News feeds are quiet so I am signing off...

Have a great day and for those of you who are riding - PLEASE - ride like everyone around you is blind and can not see you - for the rest of you - there is our on line show 'n' shine - BEAT THE PMS BLUES - some gorgeous bike need voting on!

Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
A MAX Award Winning Web Site


National VP A.I.M. Can
www.aim-can.com

Western Canadian MotoRescue Representative
www.motorescue.ca

-->
YOU, make it a great day!
Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulders
and your hand over my mouth! Amen



Post a Comment

 
Top