GuidePedia

0
So many events here in Alberta that were slated for today have been cancelled. Snow is still falling in Calgary cancelling the Alberta Iron Indian Pow Wow but the Grand Opening at the dealership in Calgary is still on.

No word yet on the Corporal Mike Starker Poker Run - I have an email in to Anthony and hope to be able to tell you if there is any indoor contingency plan or not.

Still no word on the Motorcycle Awareness Parade tomorrow in Calgary either.

For me, stranded in Hinton with snow in the direction I had planned on heading - I wanted to attend John Coutts Funeral in Claresholm today - that isn't happening - I wanted to head North Young Woman (Shut up - I can feel young) Can't do that either - snow in Edmonton...
CRAP - this is no fun - OH Well ROAD TRIP!

I will stay put and see if I can do some business here today and finish my invoicing etc. Nothing else I can do! Safe and being on this side of the grass is where I want to be.


In other news:

The SIR poker Run in Saskatchewan has been postponed due to weather.

The brother of New York Giants Kiwanuka  was in a motorcycle accident and is in critical condition.

In Ontario - the motorcyclists who killed the bicycle rider two weeks ago passed from his injuries.

Also in Ontario - Windsor Police need help solving a hit and run that injured a rider and Quinte Police attended another motorcycle accident.

In BC a rider was injured in an accident on hwy 97.

Our very own FLO and her Breast Cancer Conga made the news!
As did our very own Anne Campeau with her Breast Ride Ever.
And our very own Keith Irvine and his BAD Rodeo (Bikers against Diabetes!)

PLEASE if you can - join F.I.R.R.E. - the Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education - www.firre.ca and consider participating in our on line auctions on the F.I.R.R.E. Face Book Group - we need to raise some funds to help some riders and their families out - please visit the sites! Please donate or buy an auction item - remember people, there but for the grace of God go I....

If you are one of those lucky Bast*^ds that lives where you can ride - QUIT EMAILING ME TO RUB IT IN! Please - rides safe, be smart and have a fabulous weekend.

If there is any news on event cancellations or postponements we will do our best to inform you on www.beltdrivebetty.com and my Face Book Page - the personal one.



Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com

A MAX Award Winning Web Site
National VP F.I.R.R.E.
www.firre.ca
Western Canadian MotoRescue Representative
www.motorescue.ca

YOU, make it a great day!

Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulders
and your hand over my mouth! Amen
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitterBlogger

Post a Comment

 
Top