GuidePedia

0
How many ladies will get on their machines and ride?

If Vicki Gray has her way - all of them right around the world.
I sadly don't get to - I am in Okanagan Falls (going to Slacks in Penticton later today) at Biker Barbie's B & B and had to take my car to get here because of the snow I had to drive through to get here.

So I have to settle for riding on the back of a friend's bike in order to get a bit of a fix - better than not at all in my world.

It was a long and gruelling day yesterday as I was in meetings with some business partners in Jasper until 11 am and then headed to Okanagan Falls - I got here about 10 pm. What a beautiful spot.

Anyhow - I need the day to get organized and back into a bit of a routine...I'll try and have a good blog post for you tomorrow with lots of good info from the trip. I have a great editorial planned for the upcoming newspaper as well!

If you are riding today - lucky you - I am green. Please ride like everyone around you is blind and is out to get you and please ride proud not loud!

And ladies - if you can - get out there and ride today!


Belt Drive Betty
www.beltdrivebetty.com
A MAX Award Winning Web Site
National VP F.I.R.R.E.
www.firre.ca
Western Canadian MotoRescue Representative
www.motorescue.ca

YOU, make it a great day!

Lord, please keep Your arm around my shoulders
and your hand over my mouth! Amen
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookTwitterBlogger

Post a Comment

 
Top