GuidePedia

0
While plans had to change in Montreal and I will not get meet with some of the local riders until I come through the opposite direction I am on time to be in Cambellton. I will be leaving Quebec city around 1pm today after I do some filing and photography.

Ina ll we have touched about 400 riders and I am grateful that in spite of the challenges we have forged ahead and are making an impact.

The more I read the news feeds the more I know that this cause: F.I.R.R.E. - Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education is a worthy and important one to be promoting.
www.firre.ca

In the last 24 hours alone one female rider is dead and two other riders are injured. We need to be supporting each other - every day, every weekend we riders reach in to our pockets and support breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, Little Warriors and so many other absolutely worth while causes but too often we do not support each other - our family wind...Folks - please visit the F.I.R.R.E. web site and join us - join our cause - working for riders...Our Never Ride Alone program alone is worth the $20 membership fee...if you are in an accident, we will support you if we can - if we know about your needs - Use the Rider Down & Never Ride Alone Hot Line Number to tell us you need us...1-866-315-1013

We are here for you and we want to grow so we can be here for riders right across this vast land of ours!

I have to be on my way here , I hope you keep up on the daily news on  www.beltdrivebetty.com 

PLEASE - Ride defensively, ride your own ride - do NOT let peer pressure get the best of you...Ride like everyone around you is BLIND, has an UNSAFE load and IS out to get you and please - ride Proud not Loud - invest in a 140 DB Air horn instead!  

Belt Drive Betty
A MAX Award winning web site!
National VP of Marketing
Foundation for Injured Riders, Rights & Education
Contact Me LinkedinFacebookBloggerTwitter

Post a Comment

 
Top