GuidePedia

0
Edmonton was a fabulous show for our newspaper and I have so many people to thank for making it the success it was. Laurie and her show team - they work so hard and under some of the toughest of circumstances to bring to life a sense of what the riding community is really all about and they do it with such grace and dignity.

The Alberta Lone Wolves - what can I say about this fabulous bunch of guys who pitched in and helped out! Jocelyn from the Fort McMurray HOG Chapter, Ron Clifford, who had to leave when he got the call that his 99 year old mother suffered a stroke (You are on our minds and in our Prayers my friend) and last but not least Charlotte, my friend not only helped out at the show but opened her home to me as base camp.

Without these incredible community minded human beings and wonderful friends I could not do what I do - so from the bottom of my heart - thank you.

I am keeping this post short and sweet as I have to get ready for a meeting here in Two Hills and then after a fast sleep I will be on my way to Vancouver and the last in this round of motorcycle shows - I am looking so forward to seeing more of the riding community - my friends and extended family members!

In the mean time, please keep those show n shine entries coming folks, we have some fabulous prizes that we will be giving away, a Drift Camera, camping for 12 in Haida Gwaii at the Bunkhouse, leather jackets, detailing kits, books and more... www.beltdrivebetty.com is where the action is at!

I leave you with a few funnies shared with me by friends on Facebook and through emails...Laughter truly is good medicine!


Have a fabulous day, talk to you all again very soon!

Belt Drive Betty,
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top