GuidePedia

0

I have been tormenting some of my friends on my personal Facebook page about the exciting news that I have to share.

Today, I am sharing one of a few things that are pretty exciting - to ease some of their misery and also cause I am so excited - I have to let some steam off before I explode!

I have had so many great things happening, things that will benefit so many people, communities, business and regions of Canada, for bikers from anywhere really - some are still being worked on and although close to being reality, I am not in a position to share and some that have come together so lightening fast my head is swimming!

Before I get into the news, I want you all to know that YOU are the reason I am able to share this and I am grateful that the work I do, that Ali does, means something to so many of you.

Because you read my blog posts, our community newspaper, use our web site or follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linked In or Google +  It is because we talk, laugh and share that I am in a position today to help make a difference in someone's life. In a really meaningful way.

In a way I only dreamed could someday happen 10 and 1/2 years ago....

I am going to share some news with you all, news that is really, really important to me.

It involves a 19 year old artist with Asperger's Syndrome, the cast of the Sons of Anarchy, Help Solve The Puzzle Motorcycle Ride for Autism Service Dogs and Kelly's Place and a mothers love.

I want you to read the front page of the poster: NO SERIOUSLY - don't go any farther until you have opened/clicked on and read the front page of the poster....

Page 2 includes some of the preliminary information on the auction:



PLEASE - I BEG YOU TO SHARE THIS EVERYWHERE to EVERYONE you can think of that might be interested in buying some great art and showing this talented young man some love - let's help Mark pay for his education the same way he earned his way into art school - through HIS WORK - his art.

Each auction will last 24 hours so that everyone in any time zone that likes this young man's art work, enjoys the show "Sons of Anarchy", anyone who wants to make a difference - people of influence....

His mom, Kristina is hoping the art will raise $4,000. I say we should raise all $40,000 that this young man's education is going to cost....I can't do this alone folks.  

Like everything I have ever done with the Busted Knuckle, the web site - I NEED YOU - all 50,000-70,000 of you that I have the ability to touch to help make this young man's dream come true!

We have the power through your numbers.

I am so honored to be hosting the Breaking the Autism Barrier Through Bikers & Biker Art Online Reserved Auction! And I know that every person who shares this information even if they can't afford to bid - every person who helps this auction to be a success for this young man is going to feel like I do right now - GOOD ABOUT ME.

We, at Belt Drive Betty Media are hosting this auction for free - no commission, no fee of any nature - 100% of the money raised from this auction goes directly to Mark.

Ali is building this young man a web site after the auction - for FREE.

Why? Cause we can.  Think of what this young man's story means for every person living with Autism and their families....

Please - read the poster - read this young man's story and let's help his dream come true.
Share this blog post, the posters with everyone you possibly can - Please.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing what I know you'll do....cause you are the best people in the whole world - my chosen family.

Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top