GuidePedia

0
As we get ready to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, it is my fondest hope for all, that the true spirit of the season fills your heart and that somehow you manage to hold on to that feeling for more than a day or a few hours.

No matter your religious views or lack there of, I wish for you to experience, love, joy, acceptance and peace - not from the world around you, but from the world INSIDE YOU.

Love yourself, accept yourself, find joy in being you, find peace by destroying the old tapes of negativity that run through your brain and discover the real YOU.

I wish you the health to enjoy the journey, the wealth to do the things you are meant to do and the spiritual love and balance that will make you appreciate this beautiful gift called life.

I look forward to talking to you all on Monday, hearing about your presents, your time with friends and family until then, have a Merry Christmas and remember, you are the best gift you can share with anyone.

There are a number of articles in the news feeds today that may be of interest to you.

Please check them out at www.beltdrivebetty.com

I leave you with a few funnies shared with me by my friends on Facebook, Twitter and by email...Laughter is another great gift you can give yourself and others...






Have a Fabulous Friday and a Joyous Christmas


Belt Drive Betty
Editor & Rider

Post a Comment

 
Top